Basalt woven is made from continuous basalt roving or yarn, these fabric are manufactured to different thickness, weight, weave pattern, width and weaving technique according to end-use requirements, which are widely used for structural, electro technical, general and specialized purposes for automobiles, aircraft, shps and household applications.Also, it can be used for producing soft and rigid roofing, printed circuit boards for electronics, fire feltings for suppression of extremely complex fires resulting from ignition if highly inflammable liquids, in particular reinforcing cables, repairing the interior and exterior of tubes and pilelines, Etc.
* High strength and high modulus fiber
* Excellent shock resistance - good for ballistic applications
* Low cost alternative and can replace carbon fiber in some applications including filament winding
* High temperature resistance and good light resistance
* Good fatigue and corrosion resistance properties
* Easy to handle and process
* Environment friendly
* Can be recycled
* Exhibit no health and safety risks
* Compatible with many resins - unsaturated polyester, vinylester, epoxy, phenolic, etc.
* Better chemical resistance than e-glass
If you are interested in it, don't hesitate, contact us now!